Monday, August 6, 2012

Hey

I know its been months since I have been on here well here is what has been going on I have been working on my own novel. Yes your Gwen is becoming a writer! I have been working like crazy on it and I have a blog set up just for it as well. http://gwenselixsnovelblog.blogspot.com/ Anyways I have had a lot of people ask me to keep going on my fan fic and I have missed it so this is what I am going to do. I am no longer just redoing the books like i had planned I will be writing bits and peices from Gwen and Gens story. So you will get scences and pictures from their lives at Hogwarts. I hope you all enjoy them. I am hoping to do like one a week or possibly two depending on how things go. So for now look for them weekly Im think possibly thursdays. Stay Magical. Gwen ♥

0 comments:

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com